Why Electritech Technology for the Utility Sector
- Comprehensive cyber security in one flexible, modular and cost-effective platform
- Complete multi-layer protection from the end-point through the cloud, encompassing the sensor and SCADA level to the Network and extended enterprise
- Seamless integration within existing / legacy networks and legacy devices
- Flexible deployment options including software only or software & hardware models
- Military-grade yet fast and efficient encryption is suitable for even very low-latency environments
- Power Distribution Legacy Systems Security
- End-point security via the Cloud
- Secure Video Monitoring and Surveying of Physical Plant and Asset Fields via Drones
- Secure Remote Access for Control and Monitoring of Critical Systems & Sensors
- Secure Mobile Communications for Field Service Engineers and other remote workers
- Secure Voice Over IP Communication
- Threat Detection / Management
Key Considerations for the Utility Sector
Much of the world's Critical Infrastructure data is now deployed on Cloud servers, predominantly either Amazon Cloud (AWS) or a Microsoft Azure Cloud. Our solutions enable secure point-to-point and end-to-end Cloud-based operations and secure monitoring.
Our solutions for the Utility sector are specifically designed to protect ICS and SCADA infrastructure including, IloT industrial systems, machine-to-machine interaction (M2M) and the more traditional legacy systems.
Increasingly senior executives using tablets and mobile phones, field service personnel using tablets and hardened field diagnostic devices and even drone based video inspection of critical assets are often using unencrypted communication channels which are, therefore, vulnerable. Our Mobile Solution uses military-grade encryption to secure VoIP, email, video, chat and file exchange on all commercially available smartphones, tablets and other specialist devices including smart meters, PLC's, and drones throughout the business.